Friday, January 1, 2010

Books in The Challenge

I'll have to try to limit my reading to one book at a time, as I have a nasty (some would say) habit of starting more than one at a time...well, it truly depends on the situation. I'm not going to bring a big hardcover to an appointment, when I can bring my Kindle! Sanity prevails in this situation.

Well, I've decided to start my 100+ Book Challenge with one that has been sitting on my shelf for a while, and has been passed around, and I'll add each book that I've finished here instead of starting a new post!

  1. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
  2. Dark Lover by J.R. Ward
  3. Backup by Jim Butcher
  4. The Beast of Noor by Janet Lee Carey
  5. The Whole Truth by Nancy Pickard
  6. How to Talk to a Widower by Jonathan Tropper
  7. Wenny has Wings by Janet Lee Carey
  8. Dragon's Keep by Janet Lee Carey
  9. The Nature of Rare Things by Derek Wilson
  10. The Handmaid and the Carpenter by Elizabeth Berg
  11. The Freak by Carol Matas
  12. Vision by Carol Matas
  13. Far by Carol Matas

Here's hoping that I can get on a bit of a roll!

And as of Feb 4th, I can. Broke my foot on Feb 3 carrying the dog down the stairs...missed the bottom step, which I've done in the past, but not with a 30+ lb dog in my arms. Had no way to catch myself and down I went! Walking boot for 3 weeks at least, so I am somewhat homebound. I don't think I could get my boots on to drive anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment